Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Oh Hey I'm...

....On A Mission.  That is right, I am on a mission to abide by my personal health code.  What is that???  Honestly, I know a lot of what it is, but certainly not everything.

This is exactly why I started blogging.  I want to share my food babies (aka: the food that creates my food babies) I get on a daily basis.   To make things clear, when I say, "super food baby," I am referring to the super foods that fill up my tummy. 


So I plan to embark on this blogtastic journey educating myself and educating fantabulous readers about my life/way of being and of course, my favorite super foods.




Okay, I know you probably want to know some things about me.... understandable... I wanna be legit...

This calls for a survey.... (silly, I know, but they are my favorite ways to read about people, the way somebody answers a question seems to give me the best insight to their personality).... so here it goes!


Name?
Jocelyn, Joc, Jocey, J, Jbaby, Super Food Baby... whatever you want really...

Birthplace?
A really hot desert... where I still live.  120 degree summers = not so lovable, but the mountains and fabulous hiking trails = ubber lovable!

hair color?
Currently sporting my natural brown du, with not so naturally blonde highlights, but I needed some spice.

Siblings?
Yes, older sister, younger bro, and younger step bro.  Love them all.  They teach me a lot!

Any pets?
Yes, the fattest pomeranian around, Zorro.  20lbs, for a pom, he is a big boy, but thats why we love him!

Favorite color?
Lately I am really diggin purple

Your favorite food?
Is this a fair question?? I have to pick one!  I refuse.... salmon, goat cheese, broiled cauliflower (mmmm), hummus, spinach, sushi, and DESSERT... ahhhh just a few of my favorite things...

Favorite candy?
Honestly, I do not like candy.  I know that is super weird, but I would much rather have a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie or brownie!  I am a hardcore baker.  I experiment with healthy recipes, and the traditional stuff.... love it all.  The closest love of my life that I would consider candy is CHOCOLATE, but it has to be dark, silky, and delicious!

Favorite exercise?
I am super into a barre based class I take, it really kicks my butt! I love yoga occasionally, I am obsessed with hiking, and a couple times a week I get my cardio on, sometimes in a gym, and sometimes outside, depends on the weather.  Oh, and weight lifting is cool too.

Do you like thunderstorms?
LOVE them.  In a desert, are you kidding??  I am overjoyed by rain.

Current Occupation?
Student... a college student seeking a degree, and a student seeking an instructor certification... cant wait!

Scary movies or comedies?
comedies please!

Goals?
Well, this is ever-changing, but to sum it up I hope to learn...  Learn to teach and learn to do.



Hope that gave you some insight.  If you have any question pretty please email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment